Annual Reporting Instructions for Chairs & Staff
Faculty Information Reporting
Annual Reports (Jan. 1, 2016 to Dec. 31, 2016)
- Faculty members prepare annual reports using an online activities management system, Digital Measures. The system can be accessed at https://www.digitalmeasures.com/login/gsu/faculty.
- Faculty should finalize their entries by February 3, 2017. Chairs should ensure that faculty data has been entered correctly.
- Once all activities have been entered and approved, department coordinators should use the online system’s reporting capabilities to produce a comprehensive report for the 2016 calendar year. The steps for preparing this report are as follows:
- Log in to Digital Measures.
- Select the “Run Reports” button in the left navigation bar.
- In section 1, choose “GSU Annual Report” from the drop-down list.
- In section 2, make sure that the date range starts with Jan. 1, 2016, and ends with Dec. 31, 2016.
- In section 3, select one or more faculty members.
- A pop-up window will appear that enables you to select everyone in your department or only specific individuals (although more than one can be selected at a time through this option). Note, if you select more than one faculty member, you will create one document with multiple reports, which you will need to separate into individual faculty documents at a later point.
- Also in section 3, keep “Enabled Accounts Only” as the default for accounts to include (no change needed).
- In section 4, select “Adobe PDF” as the file format.
- Keep “Letter” as the default page size (no change needed).
- Click the “Run Report” button to create and save the report.
- You should see a link to the saved report in the bottom status bar or your browser or in a pop-up window, depending on which browser you use. The report may be saved in system’s default downloads folder. Let us know if you have difficulty finding the downloaded file.
- Downloaded files should be re-named using the prefix “AR_” and the faculty member’s last name in small case letters (Ex. P.C. Tai – AR_tai.pdf; George Rainbolt – AR_rainbolt.pdf). If there are two members of the department with the same last name, please add a hyphen and the first letter of the first name (Yuan Liu – AR_liu-y.pdf; Zhi-Ren Liu – AR_liu-z.pdf).
- Please send all files by email to the college faculty reporting administrator, John Medlock (firstname.lastname@example.org; 3-5107) by February 10, 2017 (one week after system entries should be finalized by faculty).
- Any questions or concerns can be sent to John Medlock.