CV Preparation Instructions for Chairs & Staff
Faculty Information Reporting
Curriculum Vita (updated through Dec. 2017)
- Faculty members prepare CVs using a format consistent with colleagues in their discipline.
- When CVs are completed and turned in, chairs should ensure that they meet their approval.
- Once reports have been approved, convert them to Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF).
- CV files should be named using the following convention: [DEPT]_[Last Name]-[First Name Initial]_CV_2017 (example: GEOS_Smith-J_CV_2017; BIO_Jones-K_CV_2017).
- Designated departmental coordinators will upload CVs (along with faculty annual reports and teaching portfolios) to the Office of the Dean SharePoint site on or before February 9, 2018 (one week after system entries should be finalized by faculty).
- Any questions or concerns can be sent to the Faculty Review Services coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.