The Arts and Sciences Public Relations Office promotes the research, educational, and service programs of the college to a wide range of audiences both on- and off-campus. Our staff provide the following services:
- Promoting college people, programs and events through stories, press releases, social media, videos, digital signage and other media.
- Maintaining the content and structure of the college web site, overseeing the departmental site launch process, and supporting department web personnel.
- Designing printed and electronic brochures, postcards, newsletters and other pieces for college offices.
- Producing promotional videos, and consulting with departments to help them find ways to meet their video needs.
- Holding regular informational meetings for web editors and public relations staff in college departments.
The Office of Public Relations is also the main contact point for department personnel looking for support or education in any of those areas. Contact us.