Regular and Limited-Term Faculty
- 1. Ad requirement: All faculty positions must be advertised in at least one national source. The national source can be print or online. Ads are the responsibility of the recruiting department (the College does not run ads for regular faculty positions.) NOTE: Local ads (AJC, Atlanta Daily World, etc.) do not meet the national ad requirement.
- 2. Targeted recruitment requirement: An ad targeting minorities and/or women is required if your department is underutilized.
- 3. Clearinghouse requirement: All positions must be advertised in the USG Applicant Clearinghouse. (Does not meet print ad requirement).
- 4. Ad language: Make sure all ads contain the required language (see the Advertising Faculty Positions link below for required language).
- 5. Recruiting Limited-Term faculty: New visiting faculty positions require Appendix A and job description only. Departments are not required to advertise for these positions unless they are underutilized.
- 6. Document processing: Documents received by 2 p.m. will be processed that day. Documents received after 2 p.m. will be processed the next business day. Completed documents will be processed within three business days.
For detailed information regarding the faculty recruitment process, please click on the appropriate link below: